Think of your favorite businesses, events and services, almost all of them use music:
- Streaming services like Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Amazon, Pandora, TikTok, Facebook, etc.
- Stadiums, arenas, concert venues and music festivals
- Restaurants, bars, nightclubs, coffee shops
- Hotels, resorts, motels, inns
- Gyms and fitness centers
- TV programming including movies, show, documentaries and ads
- Radio programming including music and ads
The list above contains just a few examples, there are thousands of industries that use music and millions of businesses that use music. AllTrack offers licenses to all types of businesses and organizations for the use of the music of our members. We track which businesses use music, when they use it and collect the licensing fees from them on a worldwide basis.
Once we receive license fees from businesses and organizations, we then pay our members (creators, songwriters, composers, producers, publishers) two primary performance royalty streams:
- Royalties when your music is played by businesses (from above)
- Royalties for your Live Performances
You can register for a free AllTrack creator account here.
You can log in to your AllTrack account to register your songs and setlists here.