Think of your favorite businesses, events and services, almost all of them use music:
- Streaming services like Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Amazon, Pandora, TikTok, Facebook, etc.
- Stadiums, arenas, concert venues and music festivals
- Restaurants, bars, nightclubs, coffee shops
- Hotels, resorts, motels, inns
- Gyms and fitness centers
- TV programming including movies, show, documentaries and ads
- Radio programming including music and ads
The list above contains just a few examples, there are millions of businesses within thousands of industries that use music everyday. AllTrack offers licenses to all types of businesses and organizations for the use of our Members' music. We track which businesses use music, when they use it and collect licensing fees from them on a worldwide basis.
Once we receive license fees from businesses and organizations, we pass them on to our Members (creators, songwriters, composers, lyricists, producers, publishers) in the form of two primary royalty streams:
- Royalties when your music is played by businesses (from above)
- Royalties when your music is played at Live Performances (based on the setlists that you submit to AllTrack)
You can register for a free AllTrack creator account here.
You can log in to your AllTrack account to register your songs and setlists here.