You may generally submit any public Live Performance to AllTrack as long as it occurs at a business or at a hosted event with attendees that are outside of a gathering of family and friends.
Common examples Live Performances that are eligible for royalty payouts:
- Live performances on premises of businesses such as bars, restaurants, nightclubs, cafes, hotels, etc.
- Ticketed concerts and festivals (in person and livestream)
- Large scale events with attendees outside of a reasonable circle of family and friends
Common examples of Live Performances that are not eligible for royalty payouts:
- Private residential parties or gatherings among family and friends
- Performances in the general public
- Educational performances and teaching activities
- Religious services
- Livestock and agricultural exhibits
- Government sponsored events
- Musical theatre
- Recitals of classical music
You can log in to your account to report your Live Performances here.