At AllTrack, we refer to the owners of songs as Shareholders, which in most cases includes writers, composers, producers and publishers.
To add a co-Shareholder to one of your songs:
- Log in to your AllTrack account.
- From the "Register a Song" page, select "Add a Shareholder" from the dropdown menu in the Shareholder column, which will lead you to the "Add New Common Shareholder" page.
- From the "Add New Common Shareholder" page, input the relevant data to search for your co-Shareholder.
- If the search identified the proper co-Shareholder by their relevant name and IPI#, select the checkbox of co-Shareholder and select the "Add Shareholder" button at the bottom of the page. If the search did not identify the proper co-Shareholder, select the button that allows you to add them manually.
- From the "Register a Song" page, select the newly added co-Shareholder from the dropdown menu in the Shareholder column.
You can log in to your AllTrack account here.